Read each symptom, thinking back to your childhood and life so far. How well does each fit? Be as honest as you can with yourself.
1) An aversion to bright unnatural lighting, yet solace found in natural sunlight.
2) An aversion to reptiles, amphibians, and snakes. [Reptillian seeds often are obsessively attracted to these however.]
3) Sensitivity to extreme hot or cold.
4) An extreme sensitivity to pain.
5) A feeling of being very different from most others.
6) A memory or memories of a profound experience around the ages 5 to 9, usually having something to do with “aliens,” UFO’s, or stars. This could also include spiritual visions of earth creatures or people.
7) An obsession with the stars and/or outer space.
8) Having an “imaginary” childhood friend that seemed to speak of its own accord, as if they were a separate entity. This sometimes continues into adulthood.
9) Attraction to the colors green, blue, and purple, especially the lighter/softer colors such as sky-blue and lavender.
10) Accute hearing/above average hearing range.
11) Extreme sensitivity to excessive or clamourous noise.
12) A driving need to get away from “normal” people to either be alone, or seek out someone who shares your interests in spiritual matters.
13) An inner desire and knowing to “do what is right” even though these things were not taught, but often feeling trapped as a child and expressing ones self in ways that are troubling to others.
14) Hyperactivity as a child.
15) Extreme sensitivity or extreme tolerance to alcohol, medicines, drugs.
16) Creating within ones own mind “fantasy” worlds that often include alien life, journeys to other planets, and places beyond the stereotypical “fantasies” of earth.
17) Dreams involving flying in bodily form or astral projection.
18) Prophetic dreams, visions, or mental suggestions that later come to pass.
19) Being empathic.
20) Having a desire to heal.
21) Having a desire to try to “save the world” or straiten out problems in the world.
22) A solid belief that there is an all-powerful, all-knowing deity, even though you may not have been taught about “God.”
23) Having a nagging feeling that most religions, both orthodox and unorthodox, are missing some key elements in their teachings.
24) An almost obsessive desire to search out the missing elements of spiritual teachings not found in religion.
25) Missing time, extra slow time, or speeding time.
26) Having experienced being in one place, then in the blink of an eye being somewhere else. [teleportation/bilocation]
27) Knowing you have been in a certain place, but others who you saw in the same place claim you were not there. [invisibility/cloaking/phasing]
28) A connection to animals that is above average.
29) Telepathic communication with animals.
30) Attraction to birds of prey such as Hawks and Eagles.
31) A special attraction to cats - all cats seem to be your friend.
32) Attraction to “power animals” such as Bear, Wolf, or Buffalo
33) Aversion to city living - strong desire to live in a rural and natural environment.
34) Knowing something is gravely wrong with society without having this knowledge preached to you by doomsday prophets, or conspiracy theorists - you see it yourself and evaluate it within your own mind.
35) A very deep inner pull that seems to constantly make you aware that you are more than you are, and you need to be finding out what and why.
36) Extreme aversion to violence, fighting, and war.
37) Having a deep desire to form a union with one person of the opposite sex for life. Even having this urge as a child.
38) Having an awareness of romantic attraction and love prior to the age of 10.
39) Having blonde or red hair in your gene pool [even if your own hair is different]
40) Being attracted to either very pale complexions, or olive/reddish complexions.
41) Having an above average IQ.
42) Aversion to either extreme male dominant religion or extreme female dominant religion - knowing there is a balance.
43) Attraction to powerful things in nature, such as thunderstorms, lightning, waterfalls, and surf.
44) Attraction to ancient symbols.
45) Being an avid reader who “drinks in” knowledge quicker than the “average” person.
46) Having an interest or attraction to such fields of science as archaeology, astronomy, or quantum physics.
47) Aversion to mundane employment, repetitive tasks, “dead-end” jobs. Not satisfied with working for others, but more than willing to work doing something [which you have yet to discover, but know is out there]
48) Aversion to sexual joking, racial joking, or foul language.
49) Expectation of great changes upon Earth in the near future.
50) A nagging suspicion that you are more than your parents offspring, that you have some unfulfilled mission, and that the implications of these matters have powerful and eternal consequences for both yourself and the Earth.
2 points for each “yes” answer:
80 - 100- you are definitely a higher order Starseed and have already been contacted.
70-79 - there is a place for you
60-69- you may be a distant cousin, keep looking up!
I was totally ready for my coffee fix this evening, but if I had done that I would’ve been up all hours dancing off the ceiling… Instead, I made freshly ground decaf coffee beans taste great by adding chopped vanilla pod and ground almonds! I am reallllly looking forward to this ;)
Been stretching up to a 12mm (1/2”) and an 18mm (0.71”). If anyone has any old plugs in between those sizes I would love to swap you something for them! A nice piece of art, friendship bracelet, item of clothing…you name it :) <3
extremely separated from everything I held so dear befre. My spiritual development has come to a standstill, all I focus on is my vanity, material objects and college. I feel selfish and full of hatred for myself. Its horrible. I am lazy and a liar. I miss meditating, after a week of wonderful mornings and nights I stopped. I will do some tonight and start in that pattern again. I need to stop using ways of escaping from reality and problems. Argh, I am angry at myself. I feel like I have let something beautiful slip away. I was working on my light ascension and my mindfullness and psychic growth, then I just let it go. Let it wash into the mud. I hate myself a little bit too much this weekend.
I need to stop using the word “I” so fucking much. Stop looking at myself all the time and focus on those around me and actually taking aprt in things. I can’t wait for this course to end so that I can have my freedom back.
By the way, I am in love with your drawings... So beautiful with such enchanting meanings and messages. Sending love from mossy oregon (:
Thankyou :) that makes me so happy, such kindness from you. sending love to you across the seas. My friend has a copy of the book, its incredibly magical to read from the delicate brown pages. peace be with you, namaste, in lak’ech ala k’in, Annie <3