I LOVE POST-BATH VIBES! x
Posts tagged me.
Finally I found lippy that doesn’t make me feel like I am smothering chemicals on my face! Bought this little tub of Santa Baby lip tint from Lush….. Yum! <3
Had an amazing conversation with the stars today and now I’m ready to take on the world! x
- Crochet bag £5 plus postage (£3)
- Where’s Wally shirt £5 plus postage (£3)
Selling some of my pixie stuff, all brand new and in excellent condition!
- Nepali Wool jacket with thick fleece lining and double knit to keep out he chilliest of weather. Comes with 2 outer pockets, one inner pocket, a zip up the front with a collar that sits right under the chin, making it extra snug. The hood can be taken off as it is attached by a zip. This would fit a small/medium. £30 plus postage (£15)
- Indian leather sandals, hand made to fit EU size 39. Rubber sole, with straps over the top of the foot and the toe for extra support. £15 plus postage (£5)
- Pixie “ice queen” felt belt. Made from lovely soft felt with icy styled points sitting around the waist. Fastened with two wooden buttons for that extra forest feel. £10 plus postage (£3)
Please message me if you are interested, each item would make a lovely Christmas gift for a loved one or a wee treat for yourself!
I’m an Oompa Loompa! Tumeric and coconut facemask to get rid of them nasty little spotties! Totally forgetting it was on and freaking out the neighbors….
Woo! Using my new exercise clobber! Why is it that it is the only time I love my figure? Hmm, stretchy spandex sucking it all in…
Coffee and cloudy days. Productive I guess but still numb. Meh.